Our strategy focuses on investments in the premium Russian financial assets leading the charge in dedicated market segments to build a diversified high-performance investment portfolio. Our investment decisions prioritise the companies and innovative teams that create new markets and shape prospective demand giving the holding company a competitive edge in the rapidly changing international and economic environment. We target financial assets which have the potential to become a valuable addition to our existing assets and enhance the shareholder value.
Key principles of our investment strategy
At the level of SAFMAR Financial investments
- Proactive investment strategy
- Focus on leadership in the Russian financial industry
- Best-in-class expertise in investment and asset management
- Diversified portfolio with high synergy potential
- Greater transparency of the investment process and corporate decisions
- Ongoing open dialogue with the investment community
At the level of portfolio companies
- Focus on industry leaders
- Proactive management of portfolio companies
- Synergies between related portfolio companies
- Value creation based on a flexible investment strategy: a growth model or a dividend model
- Focus on innovative models and teams
Company’s investment policy aims to implement a value creation model based on long-term growth and sustainably rising dividend yields. Our goal is to become the leader ofRussia’s financial sector within a short period of time. To achieve this goal the company intends to further develop best-in-class investment and assets management expertise and remain committed to greater transparency of the investment process and corporate actions.
PJSC SAFMAR Financial investments’ current investment strategy provides for the acquisition of new assets with the holding’s own funds, formed by the contribution of shareholders, investment income and dividends received from subsidiaries. At the current time the company does not see the need and does not plan to attract borrowed funds to acquire new assets.